Webhook Development Guidance
These are the steps to setting up your integration with to.co using Webhooks:
- Set up your webhook server
- Configure your new webhook within https://my.to.co/webhook
- Activate your webhook
Set Up Your Webhook Server
You need to create and setup your webhook first because the next step requires your webhook's POST URL.
Your server will need to be configured to accept HTTPS connections using TLS 1.2 as a minimum. The ciphers currently supported are as follows:
This list is subject to change.
Your webhook endpoint should:
- Handle POST requests with a Content-Type of "application/json"
- Return a 200 response code for all valid requests.
- Return a Content-Type of "application/json".
- Return a JSON body with a simple result. We do not process the body in the response.